Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Living the Adventure

This past week, with the help of a couple of friends who are also part of my spiritual support group, I discerned a new vision statement for myself – I am open to the adventure that calls me to my highest potential.

During a workshop with Rev. Aliza Bloom Robinson this past Sunday, my statement took on new life energy and has evolved. It is now – I am living the adventure that calls forth my highest potential. I like that it is now stated in the present and that it speaks to calling forth, from within me, my highest potential. It is much more active and energizing.

When I shared my statement with a congregant and friend, she asked, “Is the statement just for you?” My immediate response was, “Yes, I am choosing for it to be my guiding vision statement.” 

However, her question stuck with me. I decided to take the question within and ask my Inner Knower if, indeed, the statement is just for me.

The answer I received was, “Yes, it is for you, and No, it is not just for you. You are to invite and welcome others into this adventure with you.”



I interpreted that to mean that this is to be, not only mine, but also the theme for Unity Spiritual Center Denver for 2018.

In numerology, 2018 reduces to an ‘11’ (2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11). In numerology the number 11 is a Master Number – ‘Master’ meaning it is of intense/high vibrational frequency and works within the ethereal, magical and transcendental realms of creation. Master numbers possess great potential for learning and growth, and can bring major transformations in your life. ¹

You may not believe in the science of numerology. I am not suggesting that you must. I am, however, suggesting that we embrace 2018 as the year that we commit to living our mastery. As I have said in earlier posts and in previous lessons, we are all Spiritual Masters, awakening to our mastery and mastering our mastery. Now is the time for us to live the adventure that calls forth the Master within.

I am open to inspiration from Spirit for how this adventure unfolds and how I, and we, can step into and participate in it. I invite you to vision with me.

Are you ready for a new adventure in Spirit?

Are you eager to embrace the Master within?

Are you excited about living your highest potential?

If so, welcome.

Some of the paths for exploring this adventure that have come to me are-

Adventures in Wholeness
Adventures in Prosperity
Adventures in Faith
Adventures in Love
Adventures in Courage
Adventures in Compassion
Adventures in Peace and Nonviolence

I want to hear from you. Please take time to go within, connect with your Inner Knower, and share with me your inspired path of adventure.

I look forward to sharing this adventure with all of you.

Please join us on Sunday for our 10:00 service as we begin our adventure with my lesson, “Navigating the Mind Field.” I will explore what we mean when we use the word ‘mind’ and share some ideas about how we can stay alert as we access and move through the energy field of ‘mind.’


No comments :

Post a Comment